View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 07:05 AM   #11
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Welcome to YT and I loved your story and how heartwarming. I too believe you and Rufus were meant to be together and your story will only grow as this little dude takes over your life.

Yes, you are right, many of the things Rufus is doing is what a Yorkie does and I can tell you, as many members can, they are the BIGGEST, BADESS (You get the idea) , BRAVES, DUDES in the world.

As a person involved in rescue of Yorkies I can tell you, Rufus will never forget what happened to himself but he will forgive if he feels safe, secure and loved by you. But a word of warning and I can see you are already tuned into him, watch for signs of fear aggression. I agree with you that his original owner probably was a woman and so for the most part be careful around woman. You might want to read the thread about Harley bitting again. Some very good advise has been given for us with dogs that have fear issues and bite.

Don't you worry how Rufus looks either, since he now gets good food and vitamins (?) you won't believe how beautiful he will become. I have had to shave many a Yorkie down so their true beauty could come out. It is the most amazing thing to watch their transformation.

If I can help you with any questions please feel free to PM me but with the wealth of information on YT I am sure most of your questions will be answered.

You also are not the only man on YT and you will love reading about Alaska Eddie and now Jack.

Good Luck and keep filling us in on Rufus.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!