View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #15
Teresiana
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
This is what I do too, I think if you allow them to mark outside, they don't have the need to mark inside too much. It sounds like the little girl is peeing, make sure you clean up all spots with an enzyme cleaner, and is it possible you don't have enough pads out? Mine will pee on the rug if the pad is too dirty.
I'm pretty sure I enough enough pads out. I usually pick them up once a day. Maybe I'll change them out more often & see if that works.

I wasn't sure if Yoshi would get confused if I let him mark outside, but not inside. But if yours can do that, the I don't see why Yoshi wouldn't be able to. I'm also going to reclean the carpets upstairs. I've been wanting to pull them out, but I'm waiting for spring so I can open the windows. We actually only have a few bedrooms with carpet. Maybe I'll just close the doors to those rooms until I know they're totally clean. I could probably dump a whole bottle of Nature's Miracle in that spot where the floor & the wall meet...and it still wouldn't be totally clean. The rest of the house is hardwood. Thank goodness.

Thanks so much for all of the advice. I think I just got really comfortable with the whole potty thing & need to make an effort to be a little more on top of it. Now that I've been watching them & restricting their freedom, I haven't seen Yoshi marking. That's encouraging. I'll take it day by day & keep my fingers crossed!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!