View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:35 PM   #9
Ember
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Oh wow! so many awsome replys!
Thank you everyone!

I'm very positive about this dog breed now.

Oh i'm still a bit unsure with housebreaking though. Like i understood the puppys are easy to housebreak, and are obviously in need to be tought, but what about adults?
How long the adult Yorkies can hold it(i need a small potty for adult too?). I heard little dogs can't hold it much.

To reply Gemy
My male dog (or better my moms dog) is a mix almost till my knees (he just looks so big infront of mini dogs, like bigger body mass stronger, is it really possible that he could make some mess with such a small female?). He is sweetest most caring gentel dog ever, he used to take care of my cousins Chihuahua puppys, he loves children if they come over and treats them extreemly gently, wouldn't hurt a fly and when he plays with smaller dogs his movements become very soft.

My mother is afraid to take any male dogs in our house as he can easily start to mark the territory, atleast that's what some breeders told us.(we used to hospit temporaly female dogs of our friends and they used to get along without much fuss)

I often go away from home to live outside for some months cuz of the work, thats why i thought it could be kept incase under control (thats why i need a mini dog, to be able to transport it with me).

But again if it is an issue, i would definately get both dogs fixed, or try to take male Yorkie.

Oh i forgot to ask:

10. How do you know that the breeder is trustworthy? - are there any signs you could get alerted by?Or there are any questions I should ask them? ( Our best breeders that i know, usualy are booked long before and it can be difficult to get in the line for their puppys.So might have to go to ones i don't know)
Ember is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!