View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 03:10 PM   #15
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubynrosie View Post
Jeanie...some pics for you.
That first picture looks just like the guy that was looking in my window last night! We are used to the regular forest animals but to see something that big that close is just freaky. You are a lot braver than me to get that close to a bear that size! I'm surprised they let people get that close. Around here they don't want the bears getting used to being around people. They say they start demanding food and harassing people.

The game warden assures me this guy will move on as long as all food sources are cut off. I'm sure he has not been surviving on my bird seed as I cut down how much I put out after the first time my pole got flattened. I am concerned about my daughter. Do you know where she can get pepper spray? She does have to walk a few yards in the dark before she gets to the door. I'm leaving the light on for her but this guy does not seem to be concerned about lights being on. The game warden also said they do not want people feeding the bears as that can create all kinds of problems. NO problem! I have no desire to feed the bear! She told me the birds did not need bird feed any more because it is spring but I really did enjoy watching the birds as most people do in this area. Guess the birds are on their own!
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!