View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 10:16 AM   #3
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

There is only a 1/4 of glass and a screen between you and 500 lbs. of bear?!?!?!?! You are far braver than I am!!!! I would be grabbing guns, calling 911 and Animal Control and Century 21 and getting out of there for good. The scariest thing I've ever seen out of my window was a lizard on the screen wire and that was bad enough. A bear?!?! No, thank you. What if he'd wanted to come in your house - right through that window? Could you do anything to prevent it? You are far calmer about this than I would be. You should see my thread about Eeeeeeekkkk!!!! Lizzie the Lizard, a tiny little pale lizard that I saw in my house. I was in a blind panic and here you faced down a BEAR and are soooo cool. I bow to you in awe. You have all the cool in the world. And please, please, stay safe. Yikes. I probably would have dropped down dead standing there looking at a bear just on the other side of my bedroom window.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!