View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 05:46 PM   #62
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Love Update on Riana/ Ruby's box

Update: I just got home and saw I had a message from Riana. She is still a bit under the weather, still in pain and still grieving her grandmother who she was very close with. She hadn't had the energy or the want to be sitting in front of a computer with all that has been going on in her life. She has apologized for the way her accident has affected Ruby's GE and hopes that we like our gifts.

She said that Ruby's box was sent today priority mail and asked if I would contact the admid once it arrived since she threw the receipt away on accident.

I do hope that she is on the mend and is feeling much better. She is just as much a victim of circumstances as Ruby and I and I do hope she understands that this thread was nothing personal against her. Only that a community of Yorkie Lovers and the most generous, king hearted people wanted to and certainly have made this one of the best ever Fist GE's Ruby and I could have ever imagined.

There are many more thank you's to come. Im doing my best to keep up with all of them in a timely manner. Some gifts were from people that I am farmiliar with, other not. So Im on a goose hunt to find those members and do a proper thank you. Other personal thank you's sadly have gotten lot in posts, and Im working to correct that.

I Love you all so very much for every kind word, every special, thoughtful gift. . . !
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!