Thread: Biting!
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 09:23 AM   #5
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Heehee. About the squealing or loud eeeeeeeee sounds - LOL - I have had one or two super-aggressive little rescue pups that would bite harder when I would squeal and try to follow me and nip ankles, feet as I walked away!!! Little devils were excited by the loud, pain noise and just loved it, excited them even more and kept nipping as I'd leave. Tibbe was 9 mos. when I got him, bit hard in play and loved it when I'd squeal or out and out scream loud! He's super aggressive and excitable but not at all vicious or mean. I stopped squealing and just got up and left and the pups, as well as Tibbe, didn't get excited and keep nipping from excitement. Just followed to see where I was going. If you have one of those little messes, the pain cry doesn't work that well. That's why I stopped recommending it in general. But if it works for your dog, use that or whatever works!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!