View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 05:33 AM   #15
navillusc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishyMish View Post
Microchips were first introduced for human use. The practicality wasn't there for typical civilian use. So, they reinvented it's use for animals and have gravitated toward the elderly. To "help find your loved one suffering from alzheimers". It will mandatory for humans one day. Maybe a few more generations when people are completely naieve to the real agenda.
Yep...people didn't like the idea of chipping their babies and children. There are lots of non-fans of RFID and a number of websites for research...or at least there were 5-10 years ago. I have doubts regarding usefulness of a chip here...I only know of one place with a scanner if your micro-chipped pet gets lost...and has that kind of chip. A stolen pet would never be taken near a chip scanner...nor would a kidnapped child. Questioning the reasoning, purpose, usefulness of 'new' things is important, made even more important by the 'forcefulness' of the 'advertising' and 'actual' credentials/identity/background/expertise/income sources/investments/positions held (past/present/future...i.e. CEO, Chairman of the Board, head of the pentagon, head of the FDA, etc.) of the 'experts' who support it is important 'work' for everyone. Those who have time and/or can maybe should do this 'work'...those who don't maybe should support them as emphatically as is being done by the researchers to protect themselves and the 'busy' people...like working parents of young children, round-the-clock caregivers to elderly, etc. So sad things are the way they have become.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!