View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 11:16 PM   #7
Jenna AK
YT Addict

Yes we spoke at length today. And apparently it is the Hills RX Z/D, not K & O. Somehow that didn't sound plausible but I'll put it down to being sleep deprived and wanting to hear there was something/anything to help my dog.
She has continued to throw up today, mostly yellow foam but it turned brown this evening and was gravy like. No coffee ground appearance. Called the ER vet again and they said stop the steroids and call the regular vet in the a.m.

She won't even touch the canned food now (she probably thinks that's what's making her barf) and I don't know how I'll get the benadryl pill down her this evening.

Still rashing up. The drugs are having less of an effect as we go and wear off quicker each time. She was able to pee and poo fine tonight though. Poor thing smells terrible from all the vomit so I'm going to give her a light bathing tonight before bed.

I am really wondering if it is environmental and might be a reaction to our cat's litter. Except that her ears are so terribly red and inflamed and I don't get how that would be part of it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!