View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 04:20 PM   #23
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Wow this might get rid of the little bit of doubt I have in my mind. Even though I have a gal scheduled for Friday I still have talked to a few more people. I just spoke to a lady that only wants to clean part time, she volunteers for meals on wheels and cleans for one lady, she works about 4 to 5 hours for $50.00. Then as we talk she tells me she lives on the lake next to the lake I live on, just about a mile a way. The lady that is in charge of the social activity on her lake is a friend of mine and we have run event's together, she knows her and goes to the same church. She also knows several other people I know, so right now I have sent some messages out just to confirm everything.
But that would be so great since I would not have to worry about her. Actually I am surprised she wants to clean but says she would because she wants a little extra spending money since her husband is retired. I think it would be worth giving her a try, I was tempted to ask how old she was but kept my mouth shut.

OK LOL this message just came in, I must say I still have faith in Craig's list, they all seem so nice but can't hire them all. Looks like I might have a clean house by this weekend which means I will have time to make an outfit for Lola and mess it all up I guess if the lady that knows my friend is to old I can hire the one from the email below and she likes dogs to boot!

Donna-
Hello, I just saw your ad on craigslist. I am very interested in this opportunity. I am 35 I have a 6 year old daughter who is in school. I live in Waterford, we've been here for about 6 years. I used to work at a hotel, I worked the front desk but would help out with housekeeping when it was needed. I've also helped clean our church, we used to take turns, one family would take a month and clean the Saturday before Church. Obviously I clean my own house, we have a dog and it seems like a never ending job with all of the hair, ha! Well, I hope that you consider me. Thank you.
Thank you
Jenny

Last edited by DBlain; 03-13-2013 at 04:23 PM.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!