View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 05:42 PM   #75
fourdez
Donating YT 500 Club Member

A whole group of us went to the beach one summer and my boyfriend and I decided we wanted to get away from everyone for a while so, we went for a walk on the boardwalk together, while we were walking he spots an old friend that he hadn't seen in years. After much hugging and "how are you" etc... my boyfriend introduced me, I said hello, exchanged a few cordial words, then said goodbye and my boyfriend and I continued on our walk. A couple of months later my boyfriend and I had a huge fight (he was a semi-professional basketball player and was always on the road) and I decided I was too young to sit at home waiting for him to come home, so.. we broke up.

A couple of weeks later, my best friend met this guy and started seeing him regularly, he had a roommate whom she said was a great guy..really funny and a lot of fun..."Lets all go out together" she says. OH NO.. a blind date.. Anyway, she begged, she pleaded and finally I agreed. So.. we make this plan to meet up at their apartment on Saturday and when we get there and the door opens, there's the guy from the boardwalk !! Blah.. blah ..blah.. 31 years later, here we are.. I'm on Yorkie Talk and he's sitting next to me watching the superbowl.. Best Blind Date EVER !!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!