Thread: nurses
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 07:29 AM   #15
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntviper1 View Post
i just yall ladies to know i am not a nurse i am in software education......but i am hoping my yorkie helps me score with nurses .......................or any women that will have a ninja stud like me

PS i am old BTW
LMBO! Thanks for chimin' in . I hope you do score a nurse, bc we're just so awesome, amazing, fantastic, beautiful, charming, giving...you know, just perfect really.

~~~~~

So many nurses here that I wasn't previously aware of! I'm always amazed how many nurses are on YT. My bach degree is in nursing...I went back to college mid-twenties and graduated in nursing at age 28. When I got out of school, I managed a clinic for about a year. Then, I went into bio-med (implantable pacers and defibs) with Medtronic, so I worked in the corporate world for about 8 years, moving up the ladder. And wow, lemme tell you fellow nurses - the corp world is a whole 'nother animal. Right now I'm not in nursing and I miss it, but I don't think I want to get back into nursing, per se. Maybe some other branch of healthcare, but I'm not sure what.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!