View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 07:22 AM   #13
kimp5
YT 500 Club Member

Thank you for saying that. I try so hard..I gave her a tranzquilizer and it did nothing..she feels good so she wants to jump around. I swear shes like houdini. I cant figure out how she got out.I had to give her some pain meds (surgeon suggested when she gets crazy) and put her in her travel crate as suggested. I just know she will be mad and just pee in there..so I guess Ill just have to suck it up and clean up the pee. Even if I take her out every two hours she will pee in there..thus total backside in potty training. the vet told me I was giving her too much water (6oz or more and only will take mixed in food)) and to cut back so she isnt peeing so much. I also have decided to restrict her free space even more. She had room for a bed/food and water and a pee pad on other side( surgeon said was fine)..Im removing her food bowls, she doesnt use them anyway, and just room for bed and pad...
her total restriction has been 9 weeks but that was because of first vets mistake of using a cast. She is 4 weeks into the surgery. Two to go today..I hate giving her these meds but it is what it is..she hates them
kimp5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!