View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
kimp5
YT 500 Club Member

Default Crazy pup escaped again..

Im going to change her name to Houdini..
I was upstairs blowdrying my hair while my injured crate restricted dog stayed comfortably in her crate, i assumed napping as I had given her a tranquilizer as she was pretty hyer..
well imagine my surprise when I see something out of the corner of my eye and there she was, happy and bewildered. I almost fainted, I have no less than 12 stairs (heavily carpeted thank goodness) I was sure she had ruined her plate/pin surgery. I called the surgeon but they assured me if shes standing on it (she is) and stilleating (i keep giving her chicken to make sure she eats and she does like a wolf) she is most likely fine. I guess those plates are pretty strong...only 2 more weeks to go.
my crate is a regular one with top sides the whole thing. She once again manage to move the hinge. I thought the firs time maybe I had not closed it all the way but now i alsways triple check. I now have to tie it...the blood is finally returning to my head...good news is her adventure knocked her out for three hours...she didnt even notice my neighbors dog in the house...
kimp5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!