View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #9
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitten4Yorkies View Post
O I know that's the scary part about it all to me!The way the two of them acted and screaming and what not so yeah I haven't even talked to them again and I'm just keeping to my self. I've herd and read horror stories of neighbors poisoning peoples dogs and harming them!It is so scary to believe people could be that evil!My mom had a neighbor who bread s**t-sues whose, neighbors hated them and threw HUGE LIVE crabs over their 6 foot privacy fence.I don't know if the crabs where poisoned or not but what creeps to do something like that to some ones animals and children!The crabs died the ones they couldn't catch and smelt so bad and where dangerous to their children and pets!I know when we move that is the first thing I'm putting up is some really nice security cameras and dvr system something!
This happened to a dog a Golden Retriever from the neighborhood. I guess someone got fed up with cleaning up someone elses dogs sh** ! The owners just let it run all day long, poop in every ones yards including mine, not taking care of it. The family found it dead at their back door a few months ago. They suspect pinioning.

Plus, I found out from my neighbor behind us (the one I like) that the other neighbor to the left of us (the one I dont like, who is a Sheriff off.) fed our dog hot dogs with Laxatives. Talk about being Hot... I was livid. But what can I do. He's that law not to mention a pri*k. Plus I have no evidence. I need to get a camera set up too. Point it right at his house. This is the same idiot who mows his lawn with his gun straped to his hip and is too lazy to walk the dog in the winter so he just opens the front door and lets the dog crap on his porch. What a nice little surprise for the mail man.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!