View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 06:45 AM   #1
Prince Toby
YT Addict

Default My sweet Cole Bear has gone to Rainbow Bridge

I am so said. Last night Colby went to Rainbow Bridge. I have never known a pain like this. We all miss him very much. He was so young. He should still be here with us. The other pups will not eat and they look so lost. My husband who I have not see cry in years was crying last night. My little boy was screaming Colby's name and crying hysterically. The other kids were crying and I was trying to stay strong, but breaking to tiny pieces on the inside. I did not sleep at all last night. I could not stop thinking about him and hoping I would come out in the morning and see him in the living room. He was the most vocal dog I have ever seen. He "talked" to us all the time. I will miss his turkey noises he used to make and everything about him. I broke down this morning and could not stop crying. My little boy is gone forever. I just picture him playing at Rainbow Bridge with Lilo Kahlua and my mom's dog Roxy who passed recently. I actually told him before he went to have fun playing with Lilo and Roxy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!