View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:07 PM   #9
Wallee
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Thank goodness for Morgan..

So mommy was having troubles with the smilebox and Morgan was kind enough to put one together for her. I was being a little bratty as I was what mommy says "overstimlated or sumptin like that" and I wouldn't stop whining and barking..lol

We gots so spoiled my mommy and me.
First me gots a Yorkie squeak and treat and yorkie yummies...I loves them.

Today our box was over the top. Thank you so much Ella and Viv for such a fun box. (mommy hid the stuff she said was gonna be fun for her to use)..lol
In the box was......

A really nice orthopedic bed..I think I will be having to boot kitties out of this one.
A barnyard friends hooded towel
a zanies soft squeeky ball
3 Antlers
A portable pet bowl. (mommy says this will be great for our long long walks that we go on that tire her out and not me)..lol
A rope to chew on
A rope with a ball and handle for tugging with daddy (that's the tough guy stuffs we do)
A JW squeaky cat..hehehhee..I love chasing the kitties...teehee
An ACK squeaky bear
An ACK squeaky chicken
and ...a squeaky ball with feet that I haven't put down yet..lol
Viv also made an adorable picture frame that says she Ruff's me..(I Ruff her too)
I also got an adorable bow tie so now I'm ready to go on dates after my first bday on the 27th..lol..mommy says I'm old enough then
Mommy was so excited about ...
The Chris Christensen Day to Day shampoo/conditioner/detangler set
A very large bottle of Fresh Pet Shampoo and of the conditioner..(me thinks mommy will be going even mow cwazy with the baffs now that we gots so much stuffs to clean and a cute towel to wrap in. It's so wet and muddy out here that almost every walk means a trip straight to the tub to wash my feet and belly)
Mommy also got spoiled with a lilac candle that smells our whole living room like beautiful flowers...a pack of chocolate bars that she won't share with me.....and a really pretty smelling bath and body works shower gel, body lotion and after bath splash. We are both gonna smell great this weekend..lol

Thank you thank you thank you Ella and Viv for making our first GE so fun.

https://www.facebook.com/5TailsBoutique?ref=tn_tnmn
Wallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!