View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 06:43 PM   #5
rubynrosie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Good sense of humor!!!
questions
1. why is my neck the favorite spot for my 11 wk old? Not sure...I read on here and it seems a lot of yorkies like the neck area...maybe its warmer??? My Ruby loves snuggling under my neck and she is about 18 months

2. biting cause he misses me or just a puppy---probably just a pup (if he misses you shouldn't he be giving you puppy kisses haha)
3. no crap this is a rottie soul in a yorkie body (had rotties my whole life) they have big dog personality in a little dog body for sure!
4. at 11 wk is humping everything in sight good for his ego or mine? Ughhhhhhhh all males must think alike..human and canine form.
5. should i use a prong collar for training? (JUST KIDDING) Would you look good wearing a prong collar??? If not I suggest you just wear normal clothes when training the cute one!!!
6. where the heck do i find a harness that fits? wait till he grows a bit? Have you seen the buddy belt on here or the foxy harness...search...foxy harness is custom fit
7. does anyone else worry about squishing him if i sleep with him? Im always worried about squishing Ruby but she always manages to get out of the way!

so last question, i came home the other day and found my wife in bed with my best friend, after i left and went to the bar, had a few, came home and talked to her, i sat looking at my jeep in the driveway and really reflected on things............................................ .................................................. ..................so should i get new rims? New rims always look nice. Thanks for the laughs!!!![/QUOTE]
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!