View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 01:09 PM   #9
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

It has been three months today Cassie since you went away, I miss you so much, upon getting Baby Blessing she is helping Daddy and he is doing some better. I just pray that Mommie will in time, I find myself crying so many times and try to keep it from Daddy. I wish you could have enjoyed Baby Blessing since we wouldn't let you be a mommy I know you would have mothered her and loved her as if she was your own. We are trying to bring her up like we did with you, and she is such a good girl too. I feel so guilty at times, in caring for Baby Blessing the reminders of you come back to me and I start crying, it isn't that I don't love her it is just hard to put aside the ten and half years we was so fortunate to have you with us, remembering is sometimes hard. I am so thankful that you were always so healthy and never sick till the end came, I have no regrets for staying right with you and I know you were comforted with my being there for you. Oh that was so hard, I pray that God didn't allow you to feel any pain and that you could only feel my presence with you. I hope soon that I will be able to look at your pictures and maybe put one here on YT but as yet am not able to do that. Uncle Mel left us last month it was hard for his family to let him go they kept him on all those things to try to keep him but finally realized our time to leave is Gods choosing and made the decision to let him go, in midst of all the little angels there I am sure he spotted you right away and now you are together with all our other loved ones and someday we will be together again.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!