Thread: online dating
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 03:45 PM   #13
Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

I met my boyfriend on an MMORPG. That's massively multiplayer online role-playing game. We started talking daily and becoming friends. That grew to us talking about very personal things, and eventually, we realized we were actually in love. Of course, all my friends thought he must be a creepy holder man and yada yada....he is actually a very normal guy who has a great family and is extremely intelligent and friendly.

There were other boyfriends before him but none were the right guy for me. It just so happened that the right guy for me happened to live in a different state. And so now here I am, 5 years later! We've lived together now for over a year and I am where I am meant to be point is, it can work. We still have issues to work through that have stemmed from the transition from an online relationship to a real one but I don't regret anything and I would not take any of it back. In fact, the heartache we endured being long distance made us so much stronger and it makes me appreciate being here with him every day.

Carmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!