View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
JANICE C
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Friends of Animals spay/neuter

I'm not sure if this topic has ever been posted before or not but years ago I heard about this. If your thinking about getting your pets spay or neuter you might want to check out this site. friendsofanimals.org the costs are really low....... male dog $64 and female dog $90.00 . they also do cats....you have to choose a Participating Veterinarian .... (the Vet I have been going to for years is listed on the list but not all Vets are) ... You have to put in your zip code and a list will come up as to the Participating Vets in your area. Alot of my friends have used this....you pay the Friends of Animals the money and they mail you out a certificate which is good for 1 year..... My Vets requests that the dog be up to date on all shots and heartworm test done you only have to show the paper work to prove it. Now this price doesn't not include prebloodwork or pain medication that you take home. My daughter had her ChowChow spay 6months ago through this program and used my Vet. My Daughter lives in RI and uses a vet in RI but her Vet doesn't participation in this program. After paying for the Certificate $90 all she had to do was give the Vet the certificate and $15 for the take home pain meds....No office visit charge and also included a check-up a week later at no extra charge. She couldn't believe the price I think her Vet wanted to charge her $360 for the spay. Anyways I just thought it I would share this information.
JANICE C is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!