View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #51
Patti
Donating YT 30K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Just checkin' in on the Roxie girl . Glad to hear things are improving! It sounds like the med combo might be doing the trick. She's still doing well with it? The Reglan worked well for Marcel too...I'm actually thinking about putting him back on for a while bc I *think* he may have had reflux the last few days...but, it's prob bc I put him on a new flavor of food, so I'll go back to duck and see if it resolves.

Just had a thought...would you say Roxie is very 'smushed faced', like Marcel? In other words - Marcel has a very short muzzle, so he really has that more compact face -- and I've often thought that this type of face is really such an ideal set up for reflux issues, ya know? Wondering if you've thought that too...
Thanks Ann. Roxie seems to be doing better on the medicine. She doesn't get that sick look on her face right after eating. She will play right after eating and no regurgitation so far. Roxie has a short muzzle but not as short as Pixie and Marcel. But it could be a factor. I talk to her vet tomorrow and we will decide about further liver testing. Hopefully the medicines will do the trick.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!