View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 12:08 PM   #1
princessandrea
Donating YT Addict

Default Not a dog but an animal friend

Today a cat friend of mine had to be put to sleep, I know many people don't like cats but this one was special. His name was Thomas and he was 20 years old. I work at a car dealership and he has lived there almost his entire life, kinda like our mascott. I have only worked there for 5 years so I didn't know him as a kitten but in his older years he was still fun and was the loudest crier EVER! He would always beg for food and if we didn't give him any he would knock over our trash cans right in front of us. About two months ago I got him a cat bed and no one thought he would lay in it but he did everyday!! Well on Friday someone let him outside and he got into a fight with another cat, we took him to the vet but they thought he was fine so we brought him back. The girl who worked Saturday said he wasn't eatting much but seemed ok so today my boss went in to check on him (normally no one goes in on Sundays), well he wouldn't even look up or anything so she took him to the after hours vet where they said he had a bad infection from the cat bite and thought he could also have cancer so my boss decided the best thing to do was make him rest. So I wanted to share my story they buried him behind the dealership with his bed, we all hope he is happy and looking out for all of us.
Thanks for listening...even though he was not a yorkie or even a dog he was still a special friend and my babies loved to go in and play with him.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!