View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #7
AnneJ68
YT 500 Club Member

I have this setup. Instead of a crate I have it attached to what is called a Potty Training Puppy Apartment. They have one designed specifically for the PTPA, but I didn't want to pay the price for that too and their shipping is out the roof. So I went to the local Petsmart and got this to attach to it. It's supposed to be a play yard you can setup stand alone or attach to a crate. It is too big for my limited space so I just folded 2 of the the panels back.

I believe this was it, or something very close to it.

Precision Pet Exercise Pen with Door - 24" - Gates & Exercise Pens - Dog - PetSmart

Here's a partial photo of the setup. What you don't see in the picture is a portion of the PTPA with a bed. And the black blur was Bentley making a b-line for it right after I got the yard added to it. I have a kitchen living room combo. The PTPA is in the living room right next to the love seat and the pen is in the kitchen, just in case he has an accident. He basically is in it only when we are out(work/school), or I need him penned up because I can't keep an eye on him, or the occasional "time out."
Attached Thumbnails
Crate attached to Expen-img_0766.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!