View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
AnneJ68
YT 500 Club Member

Default You're serious mom? I'll be good.

How quickly these little ones learn the ropes. Bentley showed that all too well last night. He's been sleeping with me again. During the day his bed is next to my desk for him to come and go as he pleases during roaming time. If he get's too out of hand and it's bed time, I pull his portable kennel out of the closet, move his bed in there and then he gets put to bed. If he goes to sleep on his bed next to my desk on his own, he ends up in bed with me for the night. That's the typical routine.

Last night about an hour before what would be usual sleepy time he became possessed. It was the funniest thing. He kept running all around, kitchen , living room, hall, my bedroom. Never seen him that fast. Well we then started playing fetch to keep him focused. He was really having a blast. He finally psychs me out and runs behind his bed and lays down. Good he's done for the night. NOT!! I let him play some more, till I finally thought enough is enough. He just would not settle down. I pulled the kennel out, set it at the foot of my bed, and started towards his empty bed. He ran in front of me, hopped in the bed, spun around twice, laid down, gave me the cute puppy eyes and then closed them.

Needless to say he got to sleep with mommy when she finally went to bed. This boy knows how to play the game.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!