Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 09:22 AM   #14
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessandcoco View Post
didnt mean to sound offenced but im not trying to kill my baby shes the love my life
i just love these little dogs i want more and i think that my baby would be great with a litter i know how muh she would love to be a mom

Dont take this wrong....I am just curious....I have been working and researching and owning Yorkies since 1978....have been breeding since 2000....I am curious how you can tell your female "would love to be a mom"? Also, exactly what traits are you seeing displayed in your female that indicates she "would be great with a litter"? I only ask because I have never seen anything in any of my females that indicate they want to be a momma and they would be good at it. What am I missing?????

If she has never had a litter, she does not have that frame of reference and has no idea about having puppies nor the desire to be a great mom. "What you dont know, you dont miss".

Why dont you just buy you more dogs? A lot easier and your female is not at risk. You can not leave a male and female alone for even a minute...if they tie, all she has to do is decide she is going to another part of the house, yard, crate, or even decide she does not want him back there, and she can SERIOUSLY damage him and herself.....and when she cant shake him off, she can just get pitzed off andtry to kill him.....

Breeding is a lot more intricate and complicated than just throwing two dogs together and "hoping for the best". I hope you reconsider this little adventure...it may very well cst you the life of your beloved female, and the babies too.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!