Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #12
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessandcoco View Post
first off they dont need to be registered i said before i wanted to keep them all second i have money for both thats not an issue
third i will not loose my girl because the vets next door so it wont take me long to get there
forth my hubby has many times he was a breeder of bgger dogs and he never had a problem
and i just asked for some info not to get put down because i want my baby to experience a litter before she gets fixed
so please
Whether you have vet care next door or not sometimes there is nothing a vet can do and you still lose the female and possible the pups especially if you are not sure what things to look out for that could be warning signs. Genetic testing is very important to make sure you don't bring puppies into this world that have genetic issues and end up having a life of pure suffering and or have to be put down or die because that's not fair to the poor innocent puppy. Big dogs are a lot different then small dogs very much so. No one is putting you down we just want to make sure your doing what is best for your female and that your not risking her life. Before you breed you should have all the info about breeding because its not just as simple as putting a female with a male there are actual living breathing beings that feel pain.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!