Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #10
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessandcoco View Post
first off they dont need to be registered i said before i wanted to keep them all second i have money for both thats not an issue
third i will not loose my girl because the vets next door so it wont take me long to get there
forth my hubby has many times he was a breeder of bgger dogs and he never had a problem
and i just asked for some info not to get put down because i want my baby to experience a litter before she gets fixed
so please
Hi and WELCOME to YT. Glad you found us, and hope you stick around to get to know us!

I want to provide you a bit of background bc your post above is heading into that 'defensive' realm, and I can understand why. The reason why you'll get (and, should expect, when people care about you and your doggies) a lot of questions about why you're breeding, how you're breeding, what you know about breeding, the health of your dogs, the size/standard of your dogs, the history of your dogs etc etc etc....is bc people *care*. They care not just about you and your dogs, specifically, but are also passionate about breeding in and of itself...and are passionate about discouraging indiscriminate breeding as part of a larger picture.

Also, we've seen horrible tragedies here at YT when it comes to breeding. We've seen it with experienced breeders too, but especially with inexperienced breeders. You can see that YT has more than 100,000 members - so you can imagine what we've seen here . Very sad...and those sad stories stick to our bones, unfortunately.

So, just please keep an open mind - and extend some understanding to us when we ask lots of questions in getting to know you.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!