View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 06:08 PM   #7
furrybaby
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Oh that's cute too. I love the bags, but truthfully I think these tiny bags are better if you want to sneak your dog into places, because they look more like a purse. I'm not saying that I suggest that you do that. If I wanted to travel with my dog on a plane, I would get the largest bag allowed, so my dog would have plenty of room. Here's some of American Airlines rules. Traveling With Pets | American Airlines Pet Policy On AA.com
I wish I had $300-500 to throw into a bag. I found someone that can make me a leather bag for a reasonable cost, it will not be an exact copy of any bag, so nothing illegal, just getting ideas. I like these bags and think the 1st one is more simple than having to mess with those 2 little pockets. Although planning on having a large pocket on each side with snaps. Will post pictures when it's done and not sure when that will be but getting ideas; appreciate the help. It'd be nice to know what purse carriers like the best about a bag that maybe I could include the feature.

Hmm, the rules state there has to be nylon lining, that may be a problem with this bag, not sure there will be lining but will ask if they can add it. Currently there are no flying plans in the future but you never know. Yes, there are a few places that it'll be nice to have a discreet bag. Presently, I am using an inexpensive purse carrier that is not discreet and placing that inside a type of beach bag to go into some areas that are questionable. I'd rather not have to ask and simply avoid the thought of ever leaving my dog in the car!
furrybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!