View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 06:33 PM   #19
jerseyjaguar
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love Hello everyone

Me and my new "girlfriend " Amy are new to Yorkietalk and have aleady gotten some great advice and introspective about the Yorkie breed....I see why these dogs are so loved. I'v only had her 2 weeks and she is adorable, still finessing the eating part but everything else has been easy. She came to me at 10 months so a lot of the "hard" stuff was already done by a pro. I would recommend getting a older pup if you are older yourself...She sleeps through the night and is pad trained and hasn"t had any accidents...I take her for nice walks several times a day when I don't work and the weather is nice (NJ). She hasn't done any business outside yet, but I'm not so sure I want to break that pee pad habit....sure beats standing outside at 11pm on a cold winter's night waiting...She is comical and smart as I'm sure all of yours are and I' in love...got her from a breeder that's been talked about on this website and I can only say great things about this breeder and the quality of yorkie I received. Couldn't have done better.
jerseyjaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!