View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 04:36 AM   #4
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Everything that everyone has already said it so true! When we first got Toto we were advised not to use anything that was not recommended/approved by our vet! I don't even change her food without consulting Dr. Lucy. There are "same name" products that can be purchased from pet stores, etc., however, we only buy what we use from a vet. She always tells us wherever we are ... go to a vet to buy any of this or call me and I will send it to you! The "over the counter", same name stuff is not always the same as the "vet formula". The first time we discovered fleas on Toto, I called Dr. Lucy to ask her to recommend a good flea shampoo ... she didn't recommend ANY flea shampoo! She told us to go to a local vet and get a vial of flea treatment & a syringe ... bathe her in her regular shampoo, kill all the fleas, dry her and put 1/2 the treatment between her shoulders. We did ... it worked ... been using it ever since! She did finally "graduate" to a full dose!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!