View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 03:55 PM   #1
aliciagee
YT Addict

Love Since i brought swayzee home

a few months ago not only did I have my first baby I also got my sweet furbaby swayzee nash. since getting her she has been a blessing for me and my family. even though she is a little beast when she wants to be.
but a few months ago my mother in law moved in. she had a shih ztu and they were the best of friends well no matter what my mother in law did she could not get him to stop eating his poop. if he pooped outside he would come in for awhile then cry at the door and go out and eat it. (we always have food and water down) so we never could get why he did this, well she found a women who use to breed shih ztus and now owns a daycare and gave him to her so my swayzee lost her friend. well 2 weeks ago I was in salt lake city Utah and I seen an ad for a female yorkie. so I called the lady and asked to meet up well we meet up and listening to her talk she said her sister in law got her as a puppy, let her turn 2 then breed her and then sold the pups and then the mama to her. well she had just had another baby so in her words "I cant raise 5 kids and have a dog but before I had my baby I was going to breed her sell the pups and then her but I cant wait till shes in heat again" then she tells me sprinkles is scared of males because her 2 boys 7 and 5 use to chase her and throw her around when they would play with her. now that where I had it. I paid her put sprinkles in my car grabbed her belongings and then told the lady what I really thought of her. I was so angry I told her no one told her yto have 5 kids and that breeding an animal to make an income is so wrong in so many ways and to let her children hurt her is beyond me! thank god she is now in my care and doing so great! it took about a week for her to let my husband pet her but we are working on it, and her birthday is in march she will be 4. but her and swayzee are so cute together!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!