View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 11:54 AM   #11
AnneJ68
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZYorkieDad View Post
Btw she also growled at a big fat dove in the yard during the day too, so it's not just a night thing lol.
Really not much advice to offer, but that reminded me of a beagle my dad had, would bark and growl and leaves and bugs, so it could be worse than a fat dove.

Animals do sense things we do not or cannot see so it could be something along that line. My grandfather passed away when I was 13. Prior to his death he had promised to come see our new home on his way home from the hospital. He passed away in the hospital. The evening after he died we were in the living room. Our Lhasa Apso was resting at the front door. All of a sudden his head popped up, he never barked, never got up, but he kept watching like he was following someone walk through the living room and then to the back of the house. When "they were out of eye sight" he just laid his head back down. Toby was the type of dog that would not bark at people he knew. To this day we are all convinced it was my grandfather keeping his promise.

Or it could just be a silly stage, take your pick.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!