Thread: Hello and Intro
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 08:13 PM   #1
NurseDS
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 036 Hello and Intro

Hello Moms,

I am new to the forums and wanted to say Hi on the eve of the addition coming to the family. We had originally planned to get a yorkie for me in the summer, I live in Minnesota, and wanted a warmer enviroment for training and what not. I was injured in an auto accident the second day of the new year and will be out of work for severl months. I thought long about what I was going to do with myself, besides knitting and reading and realized that this will be the perfect time to get a puppy and train her. We contacted the breeder that was planning a spring litter and she has some ready now and some in two weeks.....so I am going TOMORROW to look at the pups and see if I make a connection with a sweet gal.

Whew, quite the intro. Blabbity blab blah.

I am a nurse. Mom to two muggles, LOL, and soon to be, mom to a very special girl.

Of course, I have no name picked yet. I want one that starts with 'D' since my name does as well. I had thought of Darby, but that is a great male name and I am getting a female. I do have to basic supplies. My breeder is so wonderful. I don't think I would ever be doing this without the knowledge base that she has.

Anyway. I will try to figure out how to post pictures and will get some up when we get home.
NurseDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!