View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:33 PM   #13
Tessa327
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess keke View Post
Please post gifts that Ms.Tessa would like or should I say gifts you would want her to have.
Thank you Princess keke (sorry don't know your mommy's name hehe)! That's very kind of you. Honestly Tessa doesn't need anything but she does have one goal she would like to reach: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/off...-donation.html

Even if someone doesn't step up, no worries I hope to raise those funds at her birthday party with our items. But more than ever, we would love to have you come join us if you can manage it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella08 View Post
I'm not in the DFW area but I would love to attend a meet-up!
Vivian you are more than welcome! Tessa and I would love to have you there
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiLuv View Post
you should let kendra know, she has the names of a lot of texas people. Usually I think she posts get togehters in the general area just so its seen by more people. Is it for sure that day? I will ask for it off
Yes I'm sure. Sweetie is trying to reserve the clubhouse for us and I am in the process of planning decor & the works. It's just another shameless way to dress up our dogs and eat cake! lol

I will def contact Kendra and try to post in the Gen. Discussion section to see how that goes. As another FYI, we will be joined with another small group of toy-sized poochies
Tessa327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!