Thread: Kioshi & Yukio
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #20
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeangel View Post
I'm crazy for a female yorkie bacause I can dress her nicely... But I think I can do w/ a male too... Am I right?
Have you had a Yorkie before? If not, you might consider this: Yorkshire Terriers are serious terriers and many of them require a fair amount of activity and care. They are not just for dressing and displaying. If you have one like my Tibbe, they require a lot of interaction and play, exercise and training to meet their needs. And Tibbe hates clothes as a general rule. He just freezes up usually if I try to dress him in any kind of costume or much more than a sweater or coat. If you get one to dress, you might wind up with one like Tibbe and he/she might be pretty unhappy. A lot of Yorkies prefer agility and work to being dressed up. Just some thoughts if you are thinking of getting a Yorkie.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack Kioshi & Yukio's thread. They are so adorable! Quite the little charmers. Are they related?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!