View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 05:39 AM   #14
BigKing
Yorkie Yakker

Default King Update

Thank you all for your ideas and kind words. King is such a wonderful little boy. I apologize for taking so long for a reply, my father went through kidney failure and other issues so I was dealing with him in the ICU, but now he is doing good and so is my little boy. I am still having a hard time getting him to eat at all. King is very close to my mother, he is her dog. He is emotionally linked to her and we are noticing that every time she gets close to having to leave out of town for business, he goes through this type of a hunger strike. I think it is his way of letting her know that she doesn't want her to go. We are showering him with love and trying to accomodate him when we can. The vet ruled out pancreatitis do we are now looking for a food that he is willing to actually eat. We have done the chicken thing with him, its really finding a healthy dog food and one that he will eat, that will be the real struggle I think. I heard that 'Wellness'has a good food for small dogs, he doesn't like the specific 'Yorkshire Terrier' food so I'm looking for any ideas. Thanks again and I am sorry for the time delay in the update.
Thanks,
Cindy
BigKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!