View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:02 PM   #14
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
I'm glad he's doing well, I know people have different views on this, I believe that breeders should follow standard which means cropping and it's important to support those breeders who breed to standard. I hope if you decide to get another Yorkie, you’ll find a breeder who does this. I would hope that breeders who decided not to do this, would make it clear to their customers. Best of luck! What a darling little face!
This is becomming a "trend" now, and some breeders opt to not dock. I believe the most responsible thing they can do, is TELL people buying their babies that they do NOT dock tails, rather than keeping quiet until they get that non refundable deposit in their fist. Not very ethical, in my opinion....
When you did see the baby, before you picked the baby up, did you ask about the undocked tail? Perhaps if you had indicated you would rather have a docked tail, she would have dissolved the contract and returned your money, keeping in mind it is much more painful to have that done in an older pup.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!