View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 04:54 PM   #1
hzlis
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default OMG....Cali you are the greatest!! Baxter says one big THANK-YOU!!!!

I'm telling you what. Miss Cali went above and beyond. Baxter received sooo many wonderful things. He was so excited, I couldn't unwrap them fast enough. Just as soon as I would get it unwrapped he would grab it away from me and then do the same with the next one. He absolutely loved his treat. He was very persistent in getting it open and did finally succeed. One picture is of him quite satisfied with himself. He received the cutest bow I have ever seen. Lately I have been getting him use to having his hair pulled up. I was only able to get one semi picture of him in one of his adorable shirts. He was just way too excited. He was teasing his brother also with his new toys. Cali and her mommy got me (Baxter's mommy) some wonderful things also. I was so surprised. When Baxter saw Cali's picture he said "hubba-hubba" and he said his mommy was right. Cali sure is one cutie!! I had so much fun shopping. When can we do it again? Easter maybe?

I am so sorry the pictures are small. I kept trying to upload the larger ones but I spent over an hour and every time it would lock up my computer.

Again, thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg baxter checking out goodies.jpg (37.8 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg baxter chewing.jpg (37.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg baxter goodies.jpg (38.2 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg baxter bow.jpg (37.4 KB, 5 views)
hzlis is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!