View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #8
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

As I read your post, I became sick to my stomach.....I was soooo afraid you were going to get home and get a telegram or a call that something terrible had happened to your baby, your wife or your precious little Happy......Even with the devastation and sense of loss and bewilderment you are having because you lost everything you owned in that fire, it could have been soooooooooo much more tragic a loss for you. As soon as you regain your composure and your sense of stability, you will formulate a plan and work this thru.....thatwas all stuff....probably treasured, important stuff, but it can all be replaced eventually, and what treasures you can not replace, are in your heart qnd memory forever.....I just thank God your precious family and Happy are safe.....I was physically ill, reluctant to even continue to the end of your post.....I just did not want to read that something had happened to them. Sending prayers for you to recoup your losses quickly and get re-established in your life.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!