View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
happysparents
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry Life is never fair..

I had been to India for a week to visit my wife and our new born daughter - Kanishka. I spent the most beautiful days of my life there with my wife, daughter and Happy. I observed that Happy has changed a lot, I mean he has matured from a boy to a Man
He is the guardian of my daughther and wife. He is always by their side and will never let any stranger to go near them. Bless the little soul. I always worried how Happy would react to our daughter. He is very gentle and I was surprised to see him like that. He sees her from a distance and if allowed will lick her feet. He never showed agression towards baby.
The other thing I noticed was that he missed love, mainly because he was my wife's dog and she was not able to spend time with him. He was glued to me from the time I reached there till I left.
I really feel that God has sent Happy into our lives to make it more 'Happy'er !!!

I was at the peak of my happiness when I returned to Canada. But I did not feel good from the moment I boraded flight in Hong Kong. Something inside me kept telling that something bad is waiting to happen. I reached Candada on 17th Feb around 12PM. I was out of the airport by 1PM. I was very happy because generally it takes around 2-3 hours to finish immigration and to take luggage and come out of airport. Finally, I got the taxi and we headed towards our home at 3526 Smith Ave, Burnaby.

Before reaching there, I saw an accident near our house. I got another bad omen When I reached there, I found that "whole build was taken down by fire". I had lost everything :'(. All my stuff is burnt to ashes. RCMP had thought that I was dead since they did not find me or my body. They were finally relieved that I was safe. But I was devastated, I am still in the shock. I did not have renters insurance, so I wont get a penny from the govt.

I was just happy that the people I love are safe. I was dreaming about getting Po on March 16th, but I think I cannot. I have infomed Donna about this, but we have not yet talked. I am still waiting for her call.

More details about fire are in below links,

Global BC | Burnaby complex gutted in fire was plagued by false alarms, electrical problems

(Updated) Residents face loss of possessions, beloved pets as Burnaby fire destroys 35 suites

Videos of fire - these might be graphic:
Raw Video: Residents rescued from raging apartment fire in Burnaby - Special - Videos | Global BC

Burnaby fire investigation - Morning News - Videos | Global BC

Burnaby fire investigation - News Hour - Videos | Global BC
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!