View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:45 PM   #14
msyorktown
♥Love My 3 Furrbutts♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubynrosie View Post
Omgoodness....Rosie scored BIG time with her buddy. Im going to describe it below....pix will be coming later tonight. I tried to up load Rosie checking out the box and its not letting me upload for some reason...and I know about the size limitation....so its not that...hmmmm...I will be videoing my next GE...just because it was so precious to see...SB...you would have loved to have watched it...EVERYTHING in the packags is so Rosie-ish...

First Rosie got a sweet card...I actually got a pic of her "holding" it...when I can down load...its pretty cute. I laid all the presents on my bed (that way they don't go chasing after the cats and pay attention) and Rosie was sniffing every single one of them...her sister Ruby was being a pill. I can tell Ruby is the baby of the family...Rosie was excitedly sniffing everything in a nice gentle way...ruby the little turd started scratching at them all trying to open them. Must of irritated Rosie cuz she growled a little at Ruby and sat on her for awhile. Then I opened them one by one...the first thing we opened was a day to day grooming kit...Rosie was like...I don't stink but her momma is happy because she has wanted to try the ice on ice finishing spray for a very long time...Ruby is currently trying to rip open the package. Then we opened a bow storage container with the cutest bowbiz bows ever we even got some scrunchies type bands..we tried every one of them on and got pix of them!! Fabulous fabulous fabulous...pink is Rosie's color!! Then we got three dresses...they fit PERFECTLY...all three are a perfect Rose color...one is a very snuggly fleece type with her name embroidered on it and white eyelet lace..Rosie is currently wearing it. Another one is a fancy lacy dress w butterflies and a rhinestone blinged bow...she looks so fancy in it...its going to be her easter dress. The 3rd dress is very shabby chic..soft n satiny with a green bow and her name embroidered on it! And then mommy's favorite item....a beautiful snuggly blanket w Rosie's name embroidered on it....I LOVE it!! Rosie does too...she is snuggled on it sleeping right now because...she is darn tuckered out from unwrapping!!! Rosie is pretty sure that her SB's momma made a lot of the stuff in her box...very cool!! The last thing was of course Rosie's favorite!!! Toys toys toys...ALL PINK!!!! She got a loofah doggie, a ball, a fleecy tug rope, a stuffed bunny and a stuffed bone....she thought she was in heaven. So the reason I wanted to video tape is cuz of her reactions....she was wiggling over everything as we unwrapped...and she did NOT want to share w Ruby...especially the toys...The looks and noises and pawing at Ruby to behave and not monkey with her stuff was priceless!!! As. I
would take one out and give to her. Ruby would run up and try steal it and boy did Rosie get peeved. Then they fought over the tug rope w Ruby giving up...so she went to steal a different toy...I think its Rosie's fav...the stuffed bunny...Ruby didn't win...right now Rosie has the tugrope, the bunny and the doggie laying by her and under her snuggled on the blanket sleeping...at least until Ruby thinks she can steal something...and then Rosie is
awake just like that putting Ruby in her place!!!!

Rosie wants to thank her secret buddy and his momma...................

Winston and Cathy (107barney)

PS...Rosie says she has a new crush...the picture in the card of Winston is to die for...he is soooooo cute!!

P.P.S. pictures will be uploaded as soon as mommy can figure out what she is doing wrong!!!!
Wow, Good job, Cathy!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/PreciousPawzGroomingSpa http://jlevy.scentsy.ca
msyorktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!