Thread: giving him up
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:46 AM   #12
tom_kkh
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishyMish View Post
I think you have outlined great suggestions and I hope the OP tries these things whole heartily and give it more time before getting rid of this little guy.
yes we are giving him chance. just spite of angry made me wrote that we are giving up.

before anyone come in with sentences again eg. luckh its not a human or such, please do not judge as u do not know us u do not know how many lifestyle and things we sacrifice for mocca.

we used to love curtains and carpets and we roped in ID to customized all our windows curtains and carpets from middle east. due to mocca habit, we took down all these indulgence.

Mocca sleeps with us and goes everywhere we go, if possible. he was never short of love from us and we tried to go to the beach with him every fortnightly.

it is not a impulsive buy as I had 3 dogs before and currently we have 2 dogs. Mocca is the latter one.

Mocca has tons of toys to play with.. I might not be rich but i am not exasperating if i say i spend an average of US$80 per month just to buy toys for Mocca as he has sharp tooth. his toys never last more than 2 days.

based on, in $ terms, what mocca has chewed over the last 8 mths, most would have killed their dogs...we expected toothing issues but this was like.... overwhelming

We are tired because of the stress we are facing both at work and when we open the door to see our new apartment being torn to pcs. still we are working hard just now to figure out wht is wrong.

We have decided to bring him to the vet to check if his gums are giving him any irritation before heading to any trainers.

good luck to all of us.

thank you all for the good advises and encouragements. hope to update soon.

Last edited by tom_kkh; 02-20-2013 at 06:49 AM.
tom_kkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!