View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
Alora
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Sad Dilemma, opinions please!

There is a good chance that I will be transferring to a four-year college this fall, right now I'm taking generals at a community college, and I have a dilemma. Right now I'm having to decide whether or not to bring Henri, my first immediate thought was to bring him but now I'm not sure. If I take him I would have to find an apartment that allows pets and that could be expensive, plus he would be alone for a while in the day and he might get lonely. If I leave him with my parents he would be with the other dogs and someone is always home. I don't want to leave him, I would miss him so much and he would be devastated, but it might be better for him to stay with my parents who can take care of him and give him the attention he needs. My parents assured me that he always has a home with them, they will never get rid of him, he will always be my dog, and I can always come back for him. The colleges I'm considering are only about a 2 hour drive give or take, so I can visit on weekends and vacations. I'm really attached to him and he is my baby, I love him and the only reason I'm considering leaving him with my parents are for his sake. I'm crying writing this because it is such a hard decision to make, my parents and I are going to visit the colleges and check out housing possibilities to see whether or not taking him is a good idea sometime in March.
Opinions would be very welcomed.

Last edited by Alora; 02-19-2013 at 04:15 PM.
Alora is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!