View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:53 AM   #1
sassyav8r
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default 1 yr old sick little girl, Luvee...I'm at a loss.

First of all I want to thank all that contribute to this great forum. There is so much great information here and I stalk faithfully. Now it seems that I am in need myself.

A bit of history...
I have a 1 yr. old little girl, only 3 lbs and just had her first heat. Spaying is next but we must get through this first. She has typically been a little spitfire and cheerful nonstop. Loves everyone, which is why her name is Luvee.

I came home from work this Saturday afternoon. She was limping a little and a little less playful. So I decided to skip work on Sunday and stay home. She was a little playful but not herself. Nothing seemed that out of the ordinary. Her limp wasn't bad and she wasn't in pain. So when I woke up Monday morning she had gotten progressively worse. I decided to take her to the emergency hospital. They ran tests and took an x-ray of her legs. Nothing showed up. Her blood work was within the range of normal for a 1 yr. old little girl. (according to the dr) Dr. said her liver was a bit elevated but nothing to be concerned about and to have her tested at my vet clinic next week. Well, after coming home with some meticam and tramadol she has been on it 24 hrs and still not better. She sounds like she is crying. I couldn't stand it so we are headed to my vet in 30 minutes.

Does anyone have any advise for me? My heart is breaking seeing her like this.

Thanks
sassyav8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!