View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
Buster Brown
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default A Petstaurant in Los Angeles

In found a pet restaurant in Sherman Oaks, California that prepares holistic organic foods for pets. You can buy the meals frozen at the store or get a consultation and get recipes. The food looks delicious and Buster loves the food. I want to supplement Buster's Kibble with home cooked and these recipes. Organic Dog and Cat Food, Our Meals | ThePetStaurant.com

I need to get some weight off of Buster so between this food which is lower in fat , home cooked and switching to Annamet grain free lean which has 30.0% protein and 8.0% fat hopefully we will be successful. That is half the fat level I have been currently feeding. My biggest problem with the premium foods I have been feeding by the time I reduce the amount for proper calories to loose the weight it's not enough to fill his tummy. I've tried adding lo cal fillers like veggies but they don't seem to sate his appetite. I just finished a fascinating book called Chow Hounds by Ernie Ward DVM. It has really helped me get a grasp understanding dog food labeling, creating a healthy diet, and exercise for Buster. Buster is less than thrilled as the treat crack has been removed from the house.

Last edited by Buster Brown; 02-18-2013 at 12:52 PM.
Buster Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!