Thread: Piddle pads
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:14 AM   #8
navillusc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post

Where do I get the nylon net??? I have a little girl now that shreds the piddle pads....I want this resolved before she goes to her new home! (I had tried washable pads and it seemed to confuse all my dogs...they started peeing on rugs all over the house, going into the laundry room where I had clothes separated on the floor, and peeing in the clothes....they obviously could not tell the difference between cloth washable pee pads and cloth rugs and cloth clothes, etc!...I had never had THAT issue before so I went right back to disposable pee pads!
Try the fabric store...or the fabric section of places like Kmart, Wal-mart, Hobby Lobby, etc. Tulle (wedding veil fabric) will work...much smaller weave...but used to be more expensive that nylon netting. Wait...here...a search also finds it at joann.com (I forgot about JoAnn's), so if you have a local store they should have it, too...and it is 72" wide. It should come in an array of colors, if you care, and should not be very expensive per yard, either.

Nylon Net 72'' & special occasion fabric at Joann.com

Home : Shop | Joann.comfabricapparel fabricspecial occasion fabric
100% nylon. Machine wash warm, no chlorine bleach. Tumble dry on low, remove promptly. 72" wide, sold in whole yard incremets only.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!