Thread: Piddle pads
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:38 AM   #7
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by navillusc View Post
Today, they sell holders for them, and there are reusable pads as well, but even before disposable piddle pads, we used newspaper with plastic underneath and nylon net over it, taped down with masking tape to slow down the paper shredders... The net is easy to clean and reusable even wet...we always tried to keep the the edges dry by the 'rubber band tie dye' method whenever possible. Nylon net was very inexpensive back then...and much easier than picking up all that paper!

Where do I get the nylon net??? I have a little girl now that shreds the piddle pads....I want this resolved before she goes to her new home! (I had tried washable pads and it seemed to confuse all my dogs...they started peeing on rugs all over the house, going into the laundry room where I had clothes separated on the floor, and peeing in the clothes....they obviously could not tell the difference between cloth washable pee pads and cloth rugs and cloth clothes, etc!...I had never had THAT issue before so I went right back to disposable pee pads!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!