View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:22 AM   #153
Candy5198
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookybear View Post
Pooky was born November 4th, 2012, and I'd love to have other yorkies in this age group to stay in contact with, share and compare with during the next 6-9 months as they are growing up...are there any other yorkies born in the month of November 2012 that would like to start a growth and development thread?

Pooky's been in my life a week now and I'm just tickled he's mine! Thought it would be fun to see who grows the largest, stays the smallest and all in between during the next 6-9 months.

Please state dob, if known, any weight/height/teeth/fur records that you'd like to include or at least their current weight. (their hair is going to change many times! Mine kinda looks like a skunk head) I must be seriously sleep deprived because I didn't realize he was already 14 weeks and 4 days! lol I guess I thought he'd stay 13 weeks forever!

Love to hear from you if your baby was born in November 2012!
Okay... so I think this thread has RUN a MUCK. Is there a way to be able to keep in touch with people that have a puppy the same age born in November. Wasn't that the point?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!