View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 09:41 PM   #110
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I know when I am still a relative newcomer, relatively wet-behind-the-ears on a particular subject, I myself tend to follow the experts and authorities in that particular field, since they are the ones with years of personal experiences and long histories in that field of interest. I find the Yorkie owners here, some of which have a history of long years in this breed, know a great deal more about the best in nutrition, diet and nurturing of the Yorkshire Terrier breed at all life stages, including puppyhood, than any of the websites that generalize their information for all dog breeds and mixes or have an agenda to promote. I've been here long enough to see those long-timers here roll up their sleeves, help and work with an OP about their dog's various nutrition-related issues, difficulties and dilemmas through to happy resolution of the problem over and over and over, so their wisdom carries a great deal of prestige and clout with me. I'll always put my money on the esteemed voices of authority on this site over all the others when it comes to all aspects of caring for the Yorkie and I would highly recommend others do the same as you are learning about this breed and its often highly-specialized needs.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!